- Note 314422.1 "Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) 4.0 - Overview"
- Note 330363.1 "Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) 4 - FAQ"
- Note 330344.1 "Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) 4.0 - Training"
- Note 330362.1 "Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) 4 - Troubleshooting Guide"
- Note 314422.1 "Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) - Getting Started"
- Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) is a command-line diagnostic tool that is executed by an engine written in the Perl programming language. RDA provides a unified package of support diagnostics tools and preventive solutions. The data captured provides Oracle Support with a comprehensive picture of the customer's environment which aids in problem diagnosis.
- Oracle Support encourages the use of RDA because it greatly reduces service request resolution time by minimizing the number of requests from Oracle Support for more information. RDA is designed to be as unobtrusive as possible; it does not modify systems in any way. It collects useful data for Oracle Support only and a security filter is provided if required.
Step 1 Download RDA
Download the platform specific version of RDA. Follow Oracle Note "Remote Diagnostic Agent (RDA) - Getting Started (Doc ID 314422.1)" to find the correct zip file.